Sweet Potato Casserole "Feeding The Multitudes"
The best you will ever eat!
- Canned sweet potatoes, drained 2 cans
- (whole sweet potatoes) ( 24 medium )
- sugar, granulated 8 cups
- salt 1 Tbsp, 1 tsp
- Eggs, fresh 16 each
- Butter or margarine, melted 1 lb
- Milk, fresh 2 cups
- Vanilla 3 Tbsp
- Brown sugar 8 cups
- Flour, AP 3 cup
- Butter or margarine, melted 1-1/2 cup
- Pecans, chopped 4 cups
- Mix all filling ingredients well and place in 2 greased baking dishes.
- For topping, mix sugar flour and pecans. add butter. spread over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes, or until center is firm.
- Don't over cook, the center should be just getting firm when you pull it out.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/