Banana Pudding "Feeding The Multitudes"
Delicious recipe, very popular at church events!
- Vanilla pudding mix, instant 3 (5 ounce)package
- Milk, fresh, cold 6 cups
- Milk, sweetened condensed 3 (14 ounce) can
- Whipped topping (Such as COOL WHIP) 3 (16 ounce) container
- Vanilla wafers 3 (16 ounce) box
- Bananas 12 each
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the two milks together.
- Add the pudding mix well; chill 5 minutes, fold in 1/2 of the cool whip into the vanilla pudding, chill.
- Layer wafers, bananas and pudding mixture into a 4 inch full pan.
- Garnish top of the pudding with second half of the cool whip.
- Chill until serving.
- I use a zip lock bag to put the cool whip on. Place the cool whip in the bag, cut a small hole in the corner and squeeze out the topping as desired.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/