BBQ MEATBALLS "Feeding The Multitudes"
Very simple, but the crowds # 1 choice !
- Precooked Meatballs, ½ oz 6 lbs
- Ketchup 4 cups
- Brown sugar 2 lbs
- Water ½ cup
- Place meatballs on sheet pan, bake at 350°F, about 20-30 minutes.
- In a sauce pan, cook the ketchup brown sugar and water.
- Pour sauce over meatballs, serve in chafer or party dish.
- I like to use the 6 lb bags from Sams Club made by Casa di Bertacchi. 5/8 oz, approx. 155-160 per bag. I figure 5 per person.
- I have made many, many lbs of these meatballs over the years.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/