Dirty Rice " Feeding The Multitude"
Great taste, easy recipe!
- Sausage, ground, Jimmy Deans, hot 4 Lbs
- Sage 1-1/2 tsp
- Thyme, whole 1/4 pinches
- Granulated garlic 1 Tbsp
- Parsley flakes ½ cup
- Black pepper 1-1/4 tsp
- Ground red pepper 1-1/2 tsp
- Onions, diced, cooked 2 large
- Parboiled rice 8 cups
- Water, hot 1 gallon
- Chicken base 1 cup
- Brown sausage.
- Add spices, cooked onions, parsley and rice to the cooked sausage, cook 3-4 minutes. Remove from stove.
- Stir the chicken base into the hot water, mix with rice.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/