Sesame Orange Chicken Recipe
- 2-1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup honey (orange blossom if available)
- 4 teaspoon grated ginger
- 4 teaspoon garlic
- 4 teaspoon orange zest
- 4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 16 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Combine orange juice, honey, ginger, garlic, orange zest, salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add chicken; stir to coat. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat until hot; add vegetable oil and swirl to coat.
- When oil is hot, add chicken and cook over medium heat 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown..
- Add left over marinade to skillet and boil over medium-high heat, turning chicken once or twice, 3 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is reduced by half.
- Remove chicken and add sesame oil into sauce remaining in skillet. Stir and cook another 2 minutes.
- . Spoon sauce over chicken and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/