Marinated Top Round Steak
Great center plate meal!
- Top round steak (1-2 steaks) 6 lbs
- Kikkoman’s soy sauce 4 tbsp
- Brown sugar 4 tbsp
- Olive oil 3 tbsp
- Orange juice 3 Tbsp
- Salt 3 tsp
- Pepper 2 tsp
- Garlic, granulated 1-½ tsp
- Combine salt, pepper and garlic, sprinkle on both sides of steak. Stack in a glass baking dish or in a couple Ziplock bag.
- Combine, soy sauce, brown sugar, olive oil and O.J., mix well Pour over steak, coat well. Refrigerate for 2 to8 hour.
- Using a charcoal grill, about 3 hand second or gas grill preheated to 450°F to 500°F place steak on grill.
- Turn once to twice, cook to a medium doneness. Remove from grill, cover let stand 5 – 10 minutes.
- Cut thin slices on the biases( on a slight angle) serve immediately.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/