MARINATED CHICKEN BREAST
A crowd pleaser!
- boneless, skinless chicken breast 16-18 ea
- lemon pepper as needed
- granulated or powdered garlic as needed
- (not garlic salt)
- italian dressing 1 cup
- kikkoman’s soy sauce 1 cup
- pineapple juice 1 cup
- Sprinkle lemon pepper and garlic lightly on both sides of the chicken breast. place in a bowl or ziploc.
- mixed the marinade together, pour over chicken.
- refrigerate from 1 hour to no more than 24 hours.
- grill, broil or pan fry.
- remember 1/3 each on the 3 marinade ingredients, more chicken more marinade.
- never reuse a marinade.
- chicken is done when its firm when pressed with your finger . if it feels spongy its usual not done.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/