Carolina BBQ Chicken, "feeding The Multitudes"
Popular BBQ chicken with a vinegar BBQ sauce
- Chicken halves or quarters 30- 1/2's or 60 quarters
- Salt & pepper As needed
- Apple cider vinegar 4 cup
- crushed red pepper 1-1/2 tsp.
- black pepper 1-1/2 tsp.
- salt 1 tbsp.
- hot sauce 1/4 cup
- Clean and prep chickens. Dust with salt & pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Combine sauce ingredients together, bring to a boil, reduce heat, simmer 15 minutes. Set aside .
- Preheat your grill to a medium heat. Place the chicken skin side up. ( 250F)
- Cook for 1-1/2 hours. Dip cooked chicken in sauce, place back on the grill for 10 minutes.
- 4. Check for doneness, dip chicken in the sauce a second time. Remove from grill
- 5. Chicken holds well in a covered pan until serving time.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/