White Cake w/ Chocolate Marbling
This is an easy cake the the family will love!
- hite cake mix or French vanilla 1 box
- Eggs Follow box inst.
- Oil Follow box inst.
- Water Follow box inst.
- Cocoa powder 1/4 cup
- Baking soda 1/8 tsp
- Make the cake as instructed on box. Pour all but 1-1/2 cups batter into a greased 9" X 13" pan.
- Add cocoa powder and baking soda to remaining cake mix, mix well.
- Using a small spoon, drop small portions of chocolate batter across the cake. Take a butter knife and run it bake and for to make the marble look.
- This can be done with cup cakes and layer cakes also.
- I like a plain powder sugar glaze on this cake. It gives you the sweet and you can see the marbling.
- Others icings work great also.
- Powdered sugar glaze 2 cups powdered sugar, 1/4 cup hot water, mix well, spread over hot cake.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/