Crockpot Beef Stew using "Chef Dave's Rub-It-On, Dry Rub"
Od fashion beef stew made with chef Dave's dry rub1
- 1 - 1-1/2 lb Beef stew meat
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled, 1/2 inch diced
- 2 stalks celery, 1/2 inch diced
- 1 medium onion, peeled, 1/2 inch diced
- 2 carrot sticks, peeled, 1/2 inch diced
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. Chef Dave's (Rub-it-on" dry rub
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup flour
- Brown beef in oil, add 1 Tbsp. dry rub, cook 5 minutes. Place in crock pot.
- Melt butter in same pot, add vegetables, and 1 tsp. dry rub, saute lightly, "DO NOT BROWN"
- Add vegetable to crock pot. Rinse out the saute pan with beef broth.
- Place beef broth and "Rotel" in the crock pot, stir well, cover, set for 8 hours.
- Stir flour into cold water, mix well, pour into hot stew, stir well, let cook at least 5 minutes.
- Chef Dave's "Rub-it-on - rub-it-on" dry rub is available on this website. fromthecheftoyou.com
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/