Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad
Surely anything with the word SALAD in the title is good for you. So I'll be serving myself some of this TODAY!!
- 1 bag of miniature marshmallows
- 16 oz of vanilla yogurt
- 1 regular size tub of cool whip
- 1 package of no bake cheese cake filling
- 1-2 containers of sliced up strawberries
- 3-4 sliced up bananas
- Stir together the first four ingredients.
- Lightly stir in strawberries and bananas.
- Other fruits can be substituted or added as desired
- Best served chilled and same day due to banana discoloration.
Adapted from Shared from Fac