Self Filled Cupcakes
I found this recipe on the Internet, very easy and taste great!!!
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (8oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 each egg
- dash salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Make the cake mix according to the direction on the package. Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full.
- 2. Beat the cream cheese with sugar. Add in the egg and salt. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop 1 teaspoon of the cheese
- mixture into each cupcake center. Bake until done.
- Note; you can ice these cupcakes with a chocolate ganache or you favorite icing, if they last that long!
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/