Secret BBQ Sauce
(Not any longer!!!) I like trying new BBQ sauce recipes, give this one a try!
- 1 Bottle ketchup, 32 ounce size
- 2/3 sm. Jar prepared yellow hot dog type mustard
- 1/2 lb Dark brown sugar
- 1/3 lg. Onion, chopped coarsely
- 3 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 lg. Lemons, sliced
- Tabasco hot sauce to taste (3 drops to 1/2 tsp.)
- Ground black pepper to taste (lots of it)
- No salt
- Simmer the sauce, stirring until the sugar is melted. Then, stir
- occasionally for a few minutes while the oil is drawn out of the lemon. Do not allow to scorch. Remove from heat and set aside, remove lemon slices.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/