Sesame Dipping Sauce
This sauce is simple to put together, lasts indefinitely in the refrigerator, and has an incredible number of uses.
- 2 cups light soy sauce
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup mirin or simple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups (1 bunch) scallions, white and green sliced very thin on the bias
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic paste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds for garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the sesame seeds; hold in the refrigerator. Garnish with sesame seeds when serving.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/