Pork Medallions "Feeding The Multitudes"
Tasty dish, great with seasoned pasta or rice!
- Pork loins, sliced 1/4 inch thick 6 lbs
- Kikkoman’s soy sauce 1/2 cup
- Lemon, fresh, juice, and zest 4 ea
- Italian dressing ½ cup
- Lemon pepper As needed
- Olive oil ¼ cup, approx.
- Lightly coat medallions with lemon pepper. Marinade in soy sauce, lemon juice and Italian dressing for 10-30 minutes.
- Coat the bottom of a hot skillet with oil, pan-fry the medallions about 2-3 minutes on each side. Do not overcook ! But make sure the pork is done.
- Let stand 10 minutes, slice thinly on a bias.
- Can be served with seasoned rice, your favorite pasta or is great on a salad.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/