Fresh Sweet Potato Pie
- Sweet Potatoes, fresh, cooked soft 4 large (4 cups peeled)
- Sugar, brown 1/2 cup
- Sugar, granulated 1 cup
- Eggs, fresh beatened 2 each
- Butter 1 stick
- Cinnamon, ground 1/8 tsp
- Nutmeg, ground 1/8 tsp
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Pie crust, store bought 1 each
- Boil potatoes, cool, peel and mash; place in mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredient to bowl, beat for 1-2 minutes with electric mixer. Place filling the uncooked pie crust.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 375°F or until firm in the center (a toothpick comes out clean)
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/