Fresh Sweet Potato Pie II
- Sweet Potatoes, fresh, cooked soft 4 large (4 cups peeled)
- Butter ½ cup (1stick)
- Sugar, granulated 1 cup
- Eggs, fresh beatened 2 each
- Cinnamon, ground 1/2 tsp
- Nutmeg, ground 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp.
- Pie crust, store bought 1 each
- Add remaining ingredient to bowl, beat for 1-2 minutes with electric mixer. Place filling the uncooked pie crust.
- Bake for 55- 60 minutes at 350°F or until firm in the center (a toothpick comes out clean)
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/