Barbecued Hamburger Patties
Hearty Main Dish!
- 4 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion, 1 medium
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup catsup
- 1 cup chili sauce
- ¼ cup tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Mix the meat, onion, and salt together. Shape the mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- Brown the patties in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning once. Cover and cook over low heat about 10 minutes. Drain off the excess fat.
- Mix catsup, chili sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice. Pour sauce over the patties. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, spooning the sauce onto the patties occasionally.
- Serve with the sauce spooned over the patties.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/