Grilled Lemon Chicken, for a crowd
Easy dish to prepare, great for a small crowd!
- 18 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- soy sauce ¼ cup, 2 Tbsp
- Teryaki sauce ½ cup, 1 Tbsp
- lemon juice 3/4 cup ( 3 fresh lemon)
- hot sauce 1-1/2 tsp
- green onions, finely chopped 6 each
- Granulated garlic 3 Tbsp
- Prepare the marinade several hours ahead or the night before. Add the chicken pieces and marinate in the refrigerator 6 to 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Reserving the marinade for basting, grill the chicken pieces over a medium-hot grill or broiler for about 15-20 minutes each side. Baste occasionally.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/