Amish Six Layer Dinner
A simple dish the whole family will love!
- 2 cups raw hamburger
- 2 cups raw potatoes, sliced
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 2 teaspoon salt or less
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 2 cups canned tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- Grease a casserole dish Sprinkle each layer with salt and pepper before adding the next layer.
- Place potatoes in the bottom of the casserole Add the layer of celery. Add the layer of hamburger Add the layer of onions. Add the green pepper. Pour the tomatoes over the mixture.
- Bake for 2 hours at 350F
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/