Angel hair w/ Tomatoes, Basil & Garlic
What a refreshing and light dish!!
- 1/2 lb Angel Hair or Capellini pasta, uncooked
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes, diced
- 1 tsp. basil
- 3/8 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook for one minute. Add tomatoes, cook one minute, add basil, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3 minutes. Add hot pasta to skillet; toss well. Add chicken broth and stir. Toss with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/