3 step Cheese cake
Very easy recipe, topped with chocolate chips.
- 2-8 oz packages Cream cheese - softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 each Eggs
- 1/2 cup Chocolate chips, mini semi-sweet
- 1 each Graham cracker crust
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla at medium speed until well blended. Blend in 2 eggs. Stir in chocolate chips then pour batter into graham cracker pie crust.
- You may sprinkle 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips on top if you desire.
- Bake at 350 F for 40 min, or until center is almost set. Cool.
- For best results refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/