250 Dollar Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is the recipe that has been floating around with the $250.00 price charged at a restaurant.
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tsp. soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 5 cups blended oatmeal
- 2 cups butter
- 24 oz. chocolate chips
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 8 oz. Hershey Bar (grated)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
- Cream the butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla; mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder, and soda.
- Add chocolate chips, Hershey Bar and nuts.
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Makes 112 cookies.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/