Twix Bar Cookies
This is a great combination of sweet & salty
- 1 (16 ounce) box keebler Club crackers
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with Keebler Club Crackers.
- 2. Combine in saucepan margarine, milk and sugar. Boil about 5 minutes.
- 3. Add 1 cup crushed graham crackers to mixture. Stir.
- 4. Pour on top of Club crackers. Lay another layer of Club crackers on top of sugar mixture. Melt chocolate chips and crunchy peanut butter together in double boiler or microwave, stirring often. Pour over top. Refrigerate.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/