Twice Baked Potatoes
Will make any plate standout. Can be made ahead!
- Baking potatoes 3 each
- (Russets or Idaho)
- Butter, melted 1/4 cup
- Sour cream 1/4 cup
- Salt & pepper To taste
- Cheddar cheese, sharp, shredded 1 cup
- Bacon, cooked, fine chop 1/4 cup
- Chives (optional) 2 Tbsp
- Cheddar cheese, sharp, shredded 1/2 cup
- Parsley flakes (optional) 1 Tbsp
- Bake or microwave until done. Try not to brake the skin. Let potatoes cool some. Cut in half length-wise. Dig out the white of potato, save the skins.
- Whip potato filling with above ingredients, ( like making mashed potatoes). Fill the potato skins with mixture, pile it high.
- Top with cheese and parsley flakes, bake for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/