Turkey Salad w/ apples & walnut
The 1st time my wife tried this recipe, she said, why haven't you made this before now!, you are going to make this again!, and give me another taste!
- ayonnaise 3/4 cups
- Lemon juice, fresh squeezed 1/2 lemon
- Relish, dill or sweet, diced, drained 1/2 cup
- Celery, course diced 1/2 cup
- Onions, finely diced 1/4 cup
- Pepper 1/2 tsp
- Apple, red, firm, 3/8 inch diced 1 each
- Smoked turkey breast meat 1 lb
- Walnut haves, broken 1/2 cup
- Mix together the above ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a 2 qt bowl, dice the smoked turkey into 1/4 to 3/8 cubes.
- Pour dressing mixture over diced turkey, add walnuts, mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Note you may be able to by the smoked turkey in a small precooked roast or have the deli department cut it for you, ask for a thick slice.
- You may be able to by the smoked turkey in a small precooked roast or have the deli department cut it for you, ask for a thick slice.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/