Flavor ! Flavor ! Flavor !, get the message!
- Whole bay leaves, medium 25 each
- Hot creole seasoning 2 tbsp
- Thyme, dried 3 tsp
- Oregano, dried 3 tsp
- Granulated garlic 2 tsp
- Black peppercorns 1-1/2 tsp
- In a spice grinder, grind bay leaves into a fine powder. Place in small bowl. Grind thyme, oregano, peppercorns similarly. Add all ingredients to bowl and mix together. Divide into three equal parts.
- Rub one part on the inside of turkey. Rub second third under the skin around the breasts. And the last portion over the outside of the turkey. Refrigerate over night.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/