Turkey Giblet Gravy
Great Flavor !
- Turkey stock (drippings) 4 cups
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Giblet, neckbone meat, diced ½ cup
- Water , cold ½ cup
- Corn starch ¼ cup
- Eggs, hard boiled, diced 2 ea
- Bring stock to a boil, combine water and cornstarch, mix well. Add cornstarch mixture (stirring constantly) as needed to make a smooth and thick gravy.
- Reduce heat, add the giblets, neck meat and hardboiled eggs. Simmer on low for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Best fresh, maybe reheated, just make sure your bring it to at least 165°F.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/