Three (3) Milk Cake
Very simple and super moist!
- Yellow cake mix 1 ea
- Eggs and oil Per instructions
- Evaporated milk 6 oz
- Condensed milk 6 oz
- Heavy cream 6 oz
- Whip topping, tub 1-12 oz
- Brown sugar 3 tbsp
- Prepare and bake the cake as instructed on box, using an 8" x 11-1/2" pan.
- Mix the three milks together. While the cake is warm, spoon the milk over the cake, allowing the milk to sink into the cake. Try to spread the milk evenly over the cake.
- Let cake cool, spread whip topping evenly over cake. Garnish by sprinkling brown sugar across top. Refrigerate until ready to serve
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/