Teriyaki Marinade Sauce
- This works well as a marinade or BBQ type sauce for meats.
- 1/2 cup regular or reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. liquid honey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or 1 tsp. dried granulated garlic
- 3-4 tsp fresh ginger, minced (powdered dry ginger works -- about 1/2 tsp.)
- Mix ingredients together, stirring until sugar has dissolved in soy sauce.
- Heat over medium heat for about 5 minutes to blend flavors. Cool and use as a
- marinade for meats.
- Cover meat (ziplock bag) overnight or for several hours turning occasionally. BBQ or cook in an open pan in the oven (ribs, chicken, pork chops, pork steaks, steaks)
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/