Tatar-Tot (Hashbrown) Casserole
Great as a side for breakfast lunch or dinner!
- Tatar Tots, thawed 2 lbs
- Frozen Hash brown potatoes, thawed 2 lbs
- Butter, melted 1/2 cup
- Salt & pepper 1/2 tsp each
- Onions, fresh, fine diced, lightly sauteed 1/2 cup
- Cream of chicken soup, undiluted 1 can
- Cheese, sharp cheddar or Colby 2 cups
- Saute onions in butter over medium heat, about 5 minutes. Combine soup, butter, salt, pepper, onions and cheese. Pour over potatoes and gently mix together. Place in a well greased 12" X 16" cookie sheet . Bake uncovered at 425°F about 30-35 minutes.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/