This is a one dish meal that taste great and can be made quickly.
- Ground beef 80/20 or better 1 lb
- Flour 1 Tbsp
- Taco seasoning packet 2 ea
- Grits, quick cooking 3/4 cup
- Water 3 cups
- Shredded cheese, cheddar, Colby, Blend 1-1/2 cup
- Salsa, jarred, your choice 1/4 jar
- Sour cream As needed
- Brown of ground beef, drain fat, add flour and 1 seasoning packet. At the same time, bring water to boil, add 1 seasoning packet., add grits and cook for 5 minutes. Grease the bottom of a 9" X 13" glass dish. Pour cooked grits in glass dish, spread evenly. Spread the seasoned beef over grits, leaving a 1 inch rim. Sprinkle with cheese, spread 3 rows of salsa across the beef. Bake 15 minutes, let stand 5 minutes before serving. Dab on the sour cream.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/