Strawberry & Cucumber Salad
A refreshing salad with a bold flavor!
- Strawberries, fresh, cleaned, quartered 1/2 lb
- Cucumbers, peeled, ½ inch diced 1 medium
- Lemon Juice, fresh 2 Tbsp. (1 lemon)
- Olive oil 2 Tbsp
- Honey 2 Tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Pepper To taste
- Baby spinach 2-3 cups (judgement)
- Feta cheese, crumbled 1/4 cup or less, to taste
- Pour dressing mixture over cucumbers and strawberries, add salt & pepper to taste, let stand 5-10 minutes.
- Place 1/2 of the strawberries & cuke mixture of spinach , toss lightly, garnish with top of the salad with the remaining strawberries & cuke mixture, sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Bacon bits Croutons, Nuts.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/