Skillet Pork Chops with Vegetables
The whole meal in one skillet!
- 4 each pork loin or rib chops, 1 inch thick (1 1/2 lb)
- 1/4 cup Progresso® beef flavored broth or chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into fourths
- 4 small carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 medium onions, cut into fourths
- 3/4 tsp SALT
- 1/4 tsp PEPPER
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
- Remove fat from pork. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook pork in skillet about 5 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- Add broth, potatoes, carrots and onions to skillet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and pork is slightly pink when cut near bone. Sprinkle with parsley.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/