Corn casserole with bacon & cream Cheese
- 1 slices BACON
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 can 15 ounce can corn kernels, drained
- 1 can 15 ounce can cream corn
- 4 ounces softened PHILADELPHIA brand cream cheese
- 4 each (one sleeve) low-sodium Saltine crackers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup MILK
- 1/4 tsp CAYENNE PEPPER
- as needed PAPRIKA
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Fry your bacon in a medium skillet until nice and crispy. Remove the bacon to drain on a towel-lined plate. Place your diced onion in the skillet with the bacon grease and cook until the onions are soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Place the Satline crackers in a large ziplock baggy and