Simmered Pork Chops w/ balsamic vinegar
A nice tangy sauce!!
- 2 America's Cut (1 1/2-inch thick boneless center pork loin chops)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Pat chops dry. Coat with lemon pepper. Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add chops; brown on first side 8 minutes; turn and cook 7 minutes more. Remove chops from pan and keep warm. Add broth and vinegar to skillet; cook, stirring, until syrupy (about 1-2 minutes). Stir in butter, blend well. Spoon sauce over chops. Serve immediately.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/