Simmered black beans
Bring a bowl of white rice with you!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon Lawry's Garlic Powder with Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 15-ounce cans black beans, drained
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in Garlic Powder with Parsley, cumin, oregano and black beans; mix thoroughly.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 20 - 25 minutes.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/