This is an unusual dish!
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, shelled
- 1/2 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- Combine sausage, parsley, onion, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well. Divide sausage mixture into 4 portions; shape into patties.
- Place one egg atop each patty, shaping the sausage mixture around egg till completely covered. Roll each sausage-covered egg in breadcrumbs. Bake in a preheated 350ºF oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/