Savory Pork Stir-Fry
I like this over fried or white rice!!
- 1 pound boneless pork loin, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 16-ounce package frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 tablespoon water
- Blend soy sauce, vinegar, oil, garlic and ginger in shallow dish. Add pork; soak for 10 minutes.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with vegetable spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add pork; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Stir vegetables and water into mixture. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/