Savory Lemon Butter
- 4 oz butter - softened
- 1 clove garlic - peeled and crushed
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Whip all ingredients until well blended.
- 2. Place in wax paper into a cylinder shape( about 1-1/2 inch round. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 3. Grill fish, plate fish, cut a slice of cold butter and place on hot fish.
- This is very simple but has a great flavor. You can add other ingredients in small amounts to the butter or substitute. Such as thyme leaves, black peppercorns, dill, orange juice, soy sauce, hot sauce, chili powder, chives.
- This is also know as a compound butter.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/