SALAD GREENS WITH RASPBERRY DRESSING
I like a salad with fresh raspberries!
- Raspberries, fresh 1 cup
- Red wine vinegar 1 Tbsp
- Olive or vegetable oil 2 Tbsp
- Sugar 1 Tbsp
- Stone-ground mustard 2 tsp
- Mixed salad greens 6 cups
- Mash raspberries in medium bowl with fork until smooth. Add vinegar; gradually add oil. Stir in sugar and mustard.
- To serve, place salad greens in large bowl. Add dressing; toss lightly.
- *Substitute 1 cup individually quick frozen raspberries, thawed.
- TIP: Raspberry dressing can be made ahead and stored in tightly covered
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/