Rotisserie Style Chicken (Using Chef Dave’s “Rub It On” Dry Rub)
Outstanding recipe using Chef Dave's "Rub It On" Dry Rub
- Whole chicken, washed 3-1/2lb and up 1 ea
- Olive oil ¼ cup
- Chef Dave’s “Rub It On” Dry Rub ½ cup
- Rub chicken with olive oil.
- Rub chicken with dry rub thoroughly, making sure all areas of the chicken are covered.
- Place in 2 inch baking pan, refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Drain any liquid that accumulates. Place on your grill spick, Roast at 275F to 300F for 2 hours – 2-1/4 hours. Check for doneness.
- Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes before carving. Enjoy
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/