Dry Rub Ribs (Using Chef Dave's "Rub It On" Dry Rub
These ribs will melt in you mouth!
- Whole spare-rib or baby back rib 1
- Chef Dave's "Rub It On" Dry Rub as needed, about 3/4 cup
- Have your gas grill going and set at 250F to 275F. If you are using a standard gas grill you will want to use the indirect cooking method. ( Meaning you want the meat not to be directly under the meat. Have the back burner, burning and place your meat in the front.)
- Optional: Place aluminum foil under the grate to capture drippings and prevent flare-ups.
- Wash and dry ribs, Trim the membrane sheath from the back of each rack. Rub with Chef Dave's "Rub It On" Dry Rub on both sides.
- Grill at 250-275F for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/