Grilled Pork Steaks (Using Chef Dave's "Rub It On" Dry Rub)
If you have never had a grilled Boston butt steak, you have missed a treat. What is a Boston butt steak?, glad you asked ! The Boston butt steak is pork, which comes from the Boston butt roast. The steaks are usually cut about ½ to 3/4 inches thick. A lot of grocery stores carry them, if not ask your butcher.
- Boston butt steak 2 ea
- (average 10 - 12 ounces)
- Chef Dave's "Rub It On" Dry Rub As needed
- Sprinkle Chef Dave's "Rub It On" Dry Rub on both sides of the steaks, let marinade for 30 minutes to 2 hours, in a refrigerator.
- GRILL: Grill over a medium high heat on your grill. Cook until done but not dry. ( about 10-12 minutes).
- BROILER: Broil on a broiling pan at medium high heat, using the middle or low shelf in your oven. Cook until done but not dry ( about 10-12 minutes).
- Serves 2 or more depending on the size and your appetite.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/