Yellow Rice, using Chef Dave's (Rub it on - Rub it on) Dry rub
This rice is so good that you can make a meal out of it!
- Onions, fine diced ¼ cup
- Red Peppers, fine diced 3 T
- Butter 2 T
- Rice, uncooked, parboil 1 cup
- Chicken stocks 2 cups
- Rub it on -rub it on dry rub 1-1/2 tsp
- Turmeric ¾ tsp
- Sauté onions and pepper with butter, until translucent.
- Add rice, rub, and turmeric let cook for 1-2 minutes to coat thoroughly.
- Add stock, stir, bring to a boil, place on a tight fitting lib, turn off heat.
- Let stand 15-20 minutes, without opening the lid.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/