Roast Pork Loin Oriental Style
Great dish served with rice and steamed broccoli !
- boneless pork loin roast, tied for roasting 1 (3-3/12 lb.)
- italian dressing 1/2 cup
- honey 1/2 cup
- fresh ginger 1 Tbsp.
- ground ginger 1 tsp.
- hoisen sauce 1 Tbsp.
- dijon mustard 1 tsp.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients (except the pork), Place the roast on
- a rack in a roasting pan. Roast for 45 minutes.
- Brush the pork with half the dressing and continue to cook, basting every 40 minutes.
- Cook until meat thermometer reaches 165 degrees for medium or 180 degrees for well done. Heat the remaining dressing and serve with the pork.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/