This is a Libby Recipe, you can't beat it!
- Powdered sugar (to sprinkle on towel) 1/4 cup
- Flour, AP 3/4 cup
- Baking powder 1/2 tsp.
- Baking soda 1/2 tsp.
- Cinnamon, ground 1/2 tsp.
- Cloves, ground 1/2 tsp.
- Salt 1/4 tsp.
- Eggs, large 3 each
- Sugar, granulated 1 cup
- LIBBY”S 100% Pure Pumpkin 2/3 cup
- Walnuts, chopped (Optional) 1 cup
- Cream cheese, room temperature 1 pkg.
- Powdered sugar, sifted 1 cup
- Butter or margarine 6 Tbsp.
- Vanilla 1 tsp.
- Powdered sugar (optional for decoration)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan; with wax paper. Grease and flour paper. Sprinkle a thin , cotton kitchen towel with powdered sugar.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in a small bowl. Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl until thick. Stir in pumpkin. Stir in flour mixture. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched. Immediately loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel. Carefully peel off the paper. Starting a the narrow end , roll the cake and towel up together. Let cool
- Beat cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, butter and vanilla in small bowl until smooth. Unroll cake, spread cream cheese mixture over cake. Reroll cake. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving, if desired.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/