Pork Cutlets Tosca
A Lot of flavor, in this thin pounded pork!
- 1 pound boneless pork leg cutlets, pounded to 1/8" inch thick
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash black pepper
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine eggs, garlic, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Heat butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Dip pork cutlets in flour, then into egg batter. Sauté cutlets quickly until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side, turning once. Serve sprinkled with lemon juice.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/