Fork tender marinated pork!
- Pork loins, sliced 1/4 inch thick 1-1/2 lbs
- Kikkoman’s soy sauce 2 Tbsp
- Lemon, fresh, juice, and zest 1 ea
- Italian dressing 4 tbsp
- Lemon pepper As needed
- Olive oil 4 Tbsp, approx.
- Lightly coat medallions with lemon pepper. Marinade in soy sauce, lemon juice and Italian dressing for 10-30 minutes.
- Coat the bottom of a hot skillet with oil, pan-fry the medallions about 2-3 minutes on each side. Do not over cook ! But make sure the pork is done.
- Can be served with seasoned rice , your favorite pasta or is great on a salad.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/