Pork Chops with Honey and Garlic
A savory sauce that is delightful!
- Pork loin chops, boneless,(5 ounces each) 4 each
- (cut 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 inches thick)
- Burleson's Pure Clover Honey 1/4 cup
- Lemon juice 1/4 cup
- Light soy sauce 2 Tbsp
- Minced garlic, bottled or 1 medium garlic clove 1/2 tsp
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray. Place over medium-high heat.
- Add pork chops to skillet and brown for 3 minutes on each side. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients. Remove chops from skillet. Cover; keep warm. Add honey mixture to skillet.
- Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Return pork chops to skillet and cook until center of chop is just slightly pink.
From The Chef To You http://fromthecheftoyou.com/